VAPORMAX PLENUM STEAM Whole House Humidifier
Adams Mfg STEAM Whole House Humidifer. Supply Air Plenum Insert Mount. 14.4 Gallon Per Day. 120V or 208 / 230V models
Low Air Temperatures generated by Heat Pumps and Electric Furnaces do not provide a high enough heat to allow conventional evaporative humidifers to function at full capacity. VAPORMAX Steam Humidifiers use an electric heat element to turn humidifier reservior water into Steam Vapor. The steam is then introduced into the forced air furnace supply plenum for humidification.
Automatically turns Furnace Blower on when humidity is needed and turns off when desired level is reached.
- 14.4 Gallon Per Day Capacity
- 2500 sq. ft. approx. covergae
- 120V or 208 / 230V model humidifiers available
- 9 1/2"H x 11 3/8"W x 12 1/2"D Model Dimensions
- Duct Opening 6 1/2"H x 7 1/2"W
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Electric Heat Element
- Low reservoir water cut-off switch
|Click to view VAPORMAX PRODUCT SHEET|
|MA-230PH||208 / 230 Volt|
|HUMIDIFIER INCLUDES Wall | Duct Humidistat
Saddle Valve | Water Tubing | Power Cord