RADON MITIGATION Fan Side Wall Vent System
Tjernlund RADON VAC RMS160 Radon Mitigation Side Wall Vent System. No Vent Pipe outside of building. Corrosion Proof Radon Gas Air Diffuser.
*** SEE VIDEO ***
Traditional Radon Mitigation Fans need to be terminated above the roof as they cannot always maintain the velocity draft needed to prevent recirculation of vented gas.
Side Wall Vent Hood mixes outdoor air with exhausted Radon Gas. Vented gas is further diluted as it is propelled away from building.
Radon VAC Vent Hood adjusts to Mitigation System needs - Sub Slab or Sump Pit installations. Produces strong stream of diluted gas.
- Requires a 4" hole through basement rim joist - connects to 3" PVC pipe.
- Fan and Hood connect directly to 3" PVC pipe - no rubber couplers are required (needed with other fans).
- Rubber isolated mounting bracket eliminated fan vibration transfer.
- Includes Sealed Blower with 3" PVC Connectors and corrosion proof Wall Exhaust Hood
- Permanently Lubricated Ball Bearing Motor
- Gasket sealed housing - prevents Radon Gas leakage
- 160 CFM / 120 VAC / 0.5 Amps / 50 Watts
- 10 Year Warranty
|Click to view RMS INSTALLATION SHEET|